Size: 220 x 220 pixels
Type: png, gif, jpeg, bmp, tiff
Origin of the image is 0,0 at top - left hand corner of the image
The image file should be placed in the SharpDSPMiniConsole folder.
Here is the important part of the softrock.config.xml file relating to the meter:
- AnalogMeterImageName is the file name of the meter face image.
- AnalogMeterCorrection is the correction factor in dBm to apply to the analog meter reading. It defines the zero point - here it is set for -130 dBm.
- AnalogMeterNeedleLength defines the length in pixels of the needle
- AnalogMeterMinAngle defines the angle of the end of the needle pointer in relation to vertical (defined as needle pointing straight up - zero degrees) when the meter is at it's minimum scale reading.
- AnalogMeterMaxAngle defines the angle of the end of the needle pointer in relation to vertical (defined as needle pointing straight up - zero degrees) when the meter is at it's maximum scale reading.
- AnalogNeedleOrigin defines the x and y coordinates (in pixels) of the meter needle origin.
- AnalogMeterNeedleColor defines the color of the needle in Argb units.
- AnalogMeterNeedleWidth defines the width in pixels of the needle.
The default vu meter face that comes with the SharpDSP Mini Console is not calibrated.